We all want to put our best foot forward when it comes to providing for loved ones. That’s why IRUSA sees now as one of the best times to embrace the cherished people we
Work Together. Give Together.
B.C. Dodge talks to Annie Tourez, of Fazko Education Scholarship Program in this episode of “What a Relief!” — IRUSA’s official podcast.
On this What a Relief Podcast B.C. Dodge talks to Abed Ayoub, co-founder of Third Pillar Charities, about the underserved in the United States
On this podcast B.C. Dodge & R. Mordant take some time out to talk with IRUSA’s very own Regional Disaster Response Coordinator, Abdullah Shawky
- 25 Years of Service and Sacrifice in Sarajevo November 7, 2017
- Receptive United Nations Delegation Kept Islamic Relief On Its Toes October 13, 2017
- Myanmar Refugees: Stories from the Field with Imam Khalid Latif October 6, 2017
- Beyer Encourages Islamic Relief to Stay Strong September 22, 2017
- Unity Walks Puts a Spotlight on People Who Hate Hate September 12, 2017